The Best Concert ever

 To tell the truth I don't have a specific concert that I can talk about, in fact I have never been to one, the ones I have wanted to attend I have had the bad luck of not being able to buy tickets (sad). But in 2010 I attended the opening day of the Viña del Mar Festival, that year the festival was hosted by Soledad Onetto and Felipe Camiroaga. I don't have great memories, but I remember laughing a lot because that day the comedian Coco Legrand appeared, after his show he offered the public to go and see his motorcycles that he had brought that day, my uncle is very fanatic of motorcycles so we went together to look at them (I have no record of that), We saw many "famous" people of that time, although it was not a concert in totality, it was a very funny night with my family and an experience that I had not lived, no doubt now that I am older I would like to repeat it, but to go to see some artist that I like hahahaha.



Comentarios