A Country I would like to visit

 Hello!

To tell the truth, I would like to travel to many countries, although the reality first I would like to know many places in Chile.

One of the countries that catches my attention and I would like to know, due to its landscapes and the lifestyle that its inhabitants lead, is New Zealand. It has stunning landscapes, beaches, the color of the water is one of the things that attracts me a lot and from what I have read they are not massive like those in other places, mountains, islands, marine volcanoes, glaciers, etc. They say that New Zealand is the oldest tree in the world, the issue of ancient plants and trees has always caught my attention.

If at some point I had the possibility to travel, I would like to be able to visit all the most touristic places, and at the same time be able to visit smaller towns. I would also like to be able to study there, its educational system is one of the best in the world and that catches my attention, and whoever knows how to live, I really like the New Zealand way of life and I would like to learn about its culture.

Bye!



Comentarios